Old Quebec Upper and Lower Town Walking Tour
June – October
Length: 2 hours
Meeting Place : Place d’Arme, in front of Starbucks at Château Frontenac
Cost: 22 $ CAD per adult, 9 $ for 12-16 years old, under 12 free. Plus local taxes TPS TVQ
– 6 + attractions must-to-see in Old Quebec
– Local craft beer tasting or Apple cider *18 year-old and plus
– Besides Upper Town and Lower Town, we dive deep into the charming Art and Antique St – Paul neighborhoods.
– Walk away with the historical perspectives to continue exploring the real Quebecor lifestyle.
DETAILS + INFO:
– Tour runs Rain or Shine. Please dress accordingy
– Tour Guide gratuities always graciously accepted.
– Restrooms available during the experience
– Small groups of no more than 16 guests per guide.
– Suitable for most ages and fitness lever. Due to the hills, it is not wheelchaire accessible.
– Tour is available in Mandarin and English
WHAT TO EXPECT
Visits Old Quebec Upper town and Lower town. Terrasse Dufferin, Cathedral Our Lady of Quebec, UNESCO fortifications, Tourny Fontaine, Place Montmorency, Place Royale, Rue St Paul, Petit Champlain Street and much more. One tasting stop at Emma’s Store for local beer.
You will experience the history and lifestyle of a Québécois as you walking on the stone walkway. Our local licenced guide will share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural gems, famous local boutiques, best angle of photographe, hidden stories and attractions and restaurants.
*The itinerary may be changed due to the traffic situation in Old Quebec.